Have you been searching for the best Kick Boxing Dvd for your needs? You are at the right place. We recognize that amidst so many choices in the market, it can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick.
This article will help you choose the right Kick Boxing Dvd with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of
all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
The Best Kick Boxing Dvd Comparisons Chart
Review of The 10 Best Kick Boxing Dvd
- Low Impact Cardio Kickboxing Exercise DVD For Women - This low impact Cathe kickboxing workout DVD targets the intermediate exerciser with options for advanced exercisers
- Get ready to find your FIERCE! This charged up low impact kickboxing dvd workout will have you digging deep and reaching high for those goals!
- Low Impact Workout Premixes - Includes 24 additional low impact kickboxing workout DVD Premixes with various time options to fit your busy schedule and so you will never get bored
- Bonus Abdominal Workout - Includes a 6-pack bonus abs workout that will strengthen and tone your core muscles which means you will look slimmer and more fit and also reduce back-related problems caused by a weak core
- Bonus Shoulder Strength Training Workout - Includes a bonus Pyramid Pump shoulders strength training workout as well as a bonus Calorie Crush advanced cardio workout option, and an extended stretch to relieve stress, improve flexibility and thoroughly stretch your hard worked muscles
- CORE DE FORCE: What could you accomplish in 30 days? How about getting into knockout shape—with the mixed martial arts-inspired workout designed to slash inches off your waist, blast away belly fat, and carve total-body definition!
- NO EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Your Base Kit includes 10 MMA-Inspired Workouts on 3 DVDs. More than a run-of-the-mill Kickboxing workout. A total-body shred that focuses on blasting fat off your core—no equipment needed.
- INCLUDES EATING PLAN 7 CALENDAR: Quick-Start Guide, 30-Day Calendar, Eating Plan to help you stay on track and meet your goals. Each workout includes an easy to follow step-by-step breakdown to help you master the moves.
- MMA INSPIRED WORKOUTS: In 3-minute "rounds," you'll alternate between Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai combinations, cardio spikes, and bodyweight training for an insane calorie burn.
- TOTAL-BODY WORKOUTS with modifier included to help ease your way in. Anyone can do these zero-equipment, total-body workouts. Just follow the modifier until you're ready to kick things up a notch.
- Kickboxing dvds WORKOUT 47 minutes + INSTRUCTIONAL kickbox Muay Thai video training dvd 143 minutes
- CARDIO kickboxing workout is useful for Beginners and Experienced. WEIGHT LOSS -600cal per 47min
- INSTRUCTIONAL training dvd includes 10 lessons of Kickboxing, MMA and Muay Thai exercise
- Used Kickboxing technique in 3 dvds: Punches, elbows, kicks, knee-strikes. EQUIPMENT IS NOT REQUIRED!
- CREATE YOURSELF with Kickboxing Muay Thai training. 100% exclusive material created by experienced instructors
- An outrageous boxing-infused cardio workout that mixes basic boxing combos with intense cardio work
- The punching combos are fun and easy to learn, but by no means easy to do
- Some kickboxing is included in this section but the primary focus is on boxing
- Once the cardio segment is complete, you'll continue with boxing specific conditioning drills that will make you look and feel like a champ
- Workout Times: Warm Up/Cardio Boxing/Kickboxing 30:35; Conditioning 11:58; Cool Down/Stretch 4:06; Total 46:37. Bonus Workouts: Bonus Core #1 10:26; Bonus Burn Set Tris 13:55; Bonus Heavy Bag 12:56; 100 Rep Challenge Bicep Curls 6:50
- Two Cathe Friedrich Workouts On One DVD - Kick, Punch and Crunch + Legs and Glutes. This exercise DVD contains two workouts on one DVD
- Cathe Kickboxing Workout DVD For Women and Men - Kick, Punch and Crunch is an advanced 68 minute kickbox workout
- Cathe Lower Body Workout DVD - Legs and Glutes is a 51 minute comprehensive lower body workout that incorporates traditional and non-traditional exercises as well as standing and floor exercises to strengthen and shape the leg, hip, butt, and glute area
- 20 Workout Premixes - Includes 20 additional workout Premixes with various time options to fit your busy schedule and so you will never get bored
- Exercise Equipment You Will need - Kick, Punch & Crunch: no equipment is needed to do this workout except for a stability ball for the Ab section. Legs & Glutes equipment needed: a high step, various weighted dumbbells, and ankle weights
- Rockout Knockout kickboxing DVD contains a warm-up and three segments with a different cardio kickboxing focus in each
- This Cathe kickboxing DVD is divided into three segments: cardio boxing no gloves; cardio boxing with gloves; and punching and kicking drills
- Although boxing gloves enhance your workout intensity, they are optional in this workou
- Includes a bonus heavy bag workout for those of you that have a heavy bag at home.
- Includes 6 additional workout premixes with various time options to fit your busy schedule and so you will never get bored
- Cathe's Kick Max kickboxing workout DVD is approximately 70 minutes in length
- Includes 4 additional workout premixes with various time options to fit your busy schedule and to challenge you in different ways
- Kick Max Format: Warm-Up - 12 min., Kick and Punch Combos - 22 min., Kickbox/Bootcamp Challenge - 15 min., Leg Conditioning Drills - 18 min.
- Equipment needed: No equipment is necessary for this kickboxing workout except an ordinary chair
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
- Fat Burning Cardio Kickboxing Exercise Workout
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- CageFighting Techniques
- Muay Thai
- Conditioning & Development
- Basic KickBoxing Techniques
- Debby Mack (Actor)
- - (Director)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Things to Consider When Choosing The Best Kick Boxing Dvd
The Right Brand
When deciding to purchase your most-required product, you always should think about the brand and its market reputation carefully. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
We recommend you to compare several brands and the user experiences of these brands to get a clear perception of the brands. This should help you understand how users perceive the brands as well as how much the brands value their clients.
Regardless of the goods you want to buy, the price is an important factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and will have a significant impact on the item’s features and performance. You should evaluate the price of the product to that of other manufacturers as well as the expected features. The idea is to get the best value for your investment. Also keep in mind that more pricey does not always imply higher performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, think about the brand’s after-sales service and repair options. Is the manufacturer known for providing good customer service? Has the brand been consistently rated well by customers? Thinking about these factors will give you a better idea of what the customer’s experience is like and how the brand treats its customers. You should also consider the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 6-month to 24-month warranty for any defects in design and construction.
Choosing Kick Boxing Dvd will be easier and quicker with this article. With our guide, you can be sure to find exactly what you are looking for. You will have a seamless shopping experience!