What is the Lm7 Truck Cam on the market today? With so many options, it’s normal for consumers to become overwhelmed when trying to find an appropriate brand for shopping. There are way too many choices on the market, including knock-off brands that are cheaply built.
Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you. To help you find the Lm7 Truck Cam brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing Lm7 Truck Cam.The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
The Best Lm7 Truck Cam Comparisons Chart
Review of The 10 Best Lm7 Truck Cam
- Texas Speed Stage 3 Low Lift 216/220, .550"/.550" Camshaft 112 LSA Camshaft. With a 112 Lobe Separation Angle (LSA). Beehive Valve Springs, Set of 16 Hat Seals. and Crank Bolt & Gaskets for Water Pump, Timing Cover, & Front Seal. These camshafts have a 3-bolt timing gear pattern.
- This cam gained 53.4 HP and 22.0 TQ at the flywheel on our in-house SuperFlow 902 engine dyno using an otherwise stock 5.3L engine!
- This cam uses proprietary TSP lobe profiles that are designed to utilize the factory GM LS6 single beehive valve springs and your factory pushrods, making them the most affordable cam package on the market!
- 1400-6000 RPM Power Band; This is an excellent performance camshaft with a slight lope at idle! We've had tons of customers select this camshaft when looking for a cam that drives well and can be daily driven without any issues! A mail-order or dyno tune will be required for optimum performance and excellent driving quality.
- These cams are designed specifically for 4.8 5.3 6.0 combinations.
- Brian Tooley Racking BTR Truck Stage 1 V2 Cam Kit 4.8 5.3 6.0 Cam and Beehive Spring Set Our V2 series was born from the demands of an ever changing market. From toy haulers to trucks turned street rods, our V2 truck cam lineup has an answer for your needs.
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 1 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs and Set of VS LS Hat Seals
- Our Vortec Truck cams use a 3 bolt cam gear and were designed with low lift so GM LS2, LS3 and LS6 springs and pushrods can be used, making these the most affordable truck cams available.
- The Stg 1 cam is our entry level cam for use in pratically any LS engine where great low speed torque is desired. With it's narrower LSA, this cam will make more low end torque than a production LS6 cam will.
- This is a step-up from the LM7 stock cam. Recommended for trucks used for towing and wanting for torque over stock. SPECS: 206/212 .553/.553 112+0
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs and 7.400" Chromoly Pushrods 4.8 5.3 6.0
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs, Set of VS LS Hat Seals, 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods
- Stage III Camshaft Specs Specs: 218/224 .553/.553 110+0 Requires a 3 bolt timing gear.
- STAGE 3 SPECIFICS: The Stage 3 V2 camshaft is an amazing all around grind for the truck enthusiast. You sacrifice some low end torque in the pursuit of more power higher in the RPM range, but gain an idle note that is distinctly BTR! Stage 3 grind, it is still a tow-friendly camshaft, just not ideal for the everyday hauler. An aftermarket converter is highly recommended with this grind.Excellent for 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade
- Will work with stock converter in some trucks, but recommended to install a 2800-3000 converter for best overall performance.
- BTR Brian Tooley TRUCK NORRIS Camshaft For 1999-2013 GM Gen3/4 LS Truck Engines 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 6.2
- Specs: 212/22X .552"/.552" 107 LSA 3 Bolt Pattern
- The Truck Norris will deliver a roundhouse kick in the pants to your 1999-2013 GM V8 Truck or SUV! Developed from hundreds of hours of in-house cam lobe design and dyno testing, this camshaft has more power and torque everywhere in the curve compared to BTR's legendary V2 truck cams. It has an idle sound similar to more aggressive truck camshafts, yet will behave well with stock torque converters.
- VVT engines will require a VVT delete kit. If installing in an engine originally equipped with a 1-bolt camshaft, a 3 bolt conversion kit will be required. MAKE IT A KIT!
- Our kit options take the guesswork out and include the following: Camshaft only: BTR Truck Norris Camshaft by itself. Camshaft, Springs and Hat Seals: BTR Truck Norris Cam, high quality beehive springs, OEM style hat valve seals. Camshaft, Springs, Hat Seals and Pushrods: BTR Truck Norris Cam, beehive springs, hat seals and 7.400" long, 5/16" Chromoly Pushrods with .080" wall thickness. Gasket kit: Includes Timing cover gasket, water pump gaskets, front crankshaft seal and new damper bolt
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Stage 2 Camshaft Kit 4.8 5.3 6.0 Camshaft and Beehive Springs and Valve Seals
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 2 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs and LS Hat Seals
- These Vortec Truck cams use a 3 bolt cam gear and were designed with low lift so GM LS2, LS3 and LS6 springs and pushrods can be used, making these the most affordable truck cams available.
- The Stage II cam has more of a noticable idle, with even more average torque production than the Stage I cam, at the sacrifice of some low end torque and fuel mileage.
- This is the largest cam we recommend to run with stock 4L60E converter in a 4.8/5.3. Specs are 212/218 .553/.553 111
- Brian Tooley Low Lift BTR Stage 4 Truck Cam V2 Beehive Springs, 224/230 .553"/.553" 109 99-13 GM Truck Applications
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Truck Cam, Beehives Springs and Set of VS LS Hat Seals, 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods
- From toy haulers to trucks turned street rods, our V2 truck cam lineup has an answer for your needs. We have partnered with an OEM Tier 1 supplier to grind the new V2 series. The end result is a revised camshaft that provides more average torque, higher peak power, and a maximum depth heat treatment.
- The maximum heat treat depth is achieved by having cam cores made within a few thousandths of final grind size. As opposed to grinding all the camshafts from the same starting core, they each have their own respective core to begin.
- The Stage 4 grind has made a name for itself not only in the truck world, but in the street car market as well. This camshaft is suited for the consumer that want's maximum peak power, and isn't looking to use their truck as a work horse in the towing department. The grind moves the powerband upstream, so bottom end torque will not be ideal for the every day tow vehicle. The ideal note of this camshaft is distinct. It has the 'lope' that many are looking for when sitting at a stoplight.
- Brian Tooley Camshaft, BTR Platinum Dual Springs with Lightweight Titanium Retainers, and 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods.
- Cam specs are 234/239 .612"/.610" 115+5 and comes a 3 bolt timing gear pattern
- The Big Stick of the turbo cams!!
- Springs: BTR Platinum Dual Spring Kit for LS engines using stock rocker arms. Includes dual polished springs, matching lightweight Titanium Retainers (faster reving than steel), Locators for stock guides, locks and seals.
- Pushrod Specs are: 7.400" Long 5/16 Chromoly .080 Wall Pushrods by Brian Tooley Racing. Highly recommended when upgrading Camshafts.
- 【High Quality Material】This kit is made from high grade Aluminum, tough enough, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, Non-magnetic and not easy to ignite. And aluminum has good thermal conductivity, which is beneficial to the cylinder heads and radiators of automobiles.
- 【Function】Can simplify your coolant crossover plumbing by covering the front or rear ports in your cylinder heads.
- 【Strong Compatibility】Compatible with all GM LS series engines.
- 【Position】Can be installed on the front or rear of the cylinder heads.
- 【Includes】Contains all components to seal off one pair of ports – One left and the other one right side port.
- Sloppy Mechanics Stage 2 Camshaft 228/230, 585"/.585" 112 LSA Includes: Cam, Springs, Seals, Gaskets and Pushrods
- Fits all Gen 3/4 LS 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 including LS1 LS6 LS2 LQ4 LQ9
- The Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft is a cam with a fairly aggressive profile. It will have a nice Lopey Idle and make tons of power all while keeping costs low. This cam is a great choice for those daily drivers that like a nice Lopey/Choppy idle. Great for Cars, Trucks, SUV's, Street Rods, and LS Swaps.
- There is no hiding this cam as will will have a muscle car sounds to it. Everyone will take note of this street warrior. Automatic's will perform best with a 2,600-2,800 Stall Converter. Choose the kit that is best for you. We have matched common components that are often used when installing this camshaft.
- Elgin Sloppy Stage 2 Camshaft. Camshaft, Springs and Seals: Camshaft with Matching Pac 1219 Springs and Valve Seals. Camshaft, Springs and Seals and Gaskets: plus our install Gasket Kit. Camshaft, Springs and Seals and Gaskets and Pushrods: Will include everything above plus Michigan Motorsports 7.400 5/16" chromoly pushrods.
- Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor.
- We utilize LS rocker arms and install new LS1 rocker arm retro-fit trunion kit that replaces the cageless, loose OEM needle bearings and powdered metal trunion with a premium 8620 steel alloy trunion and caged roller bearings for added durability. The caged roller bearings that greatly reduce the possibility of the bearing failure experienced with stock LS1 needle bearings, which can send loose needles throughout the engine upon failure.
- LS1 style allen head bolts are included for installation. Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor
- This kit includes: 16 LS Series Rocker Arms 16 rocker arm trunnions- LS-type retrofit 32 rocker arm bearings- LS-type retrofit 32 rocker arm retaining rings- LS-type retrofit 16 bolts for LS trunnion kit
- Fits all these applications: LS1/LS2/LS6/ LR4 Vortec 5300 LM7 L59 LM4 L33 – 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/ Engines
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your Best Lm7 Truck Cam
The Right Brand
When deciding to purchase your most-required product, you always should think about the brand and its market reputation carefully. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
We recommend you to compare several brands and the user experiences of these brands to get a clear perception of the brands. This should help you understand how users perceive the brands as well as how much the brands value their clients.
Regardless of the goods you want to buy, the price is an important factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and will have a significant impact on the item’s features and performance. You should evaluate the price of the product to that of other manufacturers as well as the expected features. The idea is to get the best value for your investment. Also keep in mind that more pricey does not always imply higher performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, think about the brand’s after-sales service and repair options. Is the manufacturer known for providing good customer service? Has the brand been consistently rated well by customers? Thinking about these factors will give you a better idea of what the customer’s experience is like and how the brand treats its customers. You should also consider the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 6-month to 24-month warranty for any defects in design and construction.
Which are the best places to locate the best Lm7 Truck Cam? I would appreciate your presence here. The market offers so many options that it can be overwhelming and confusing to choose the right one.