So, you have decided to go shopping for the Best Long Arm Quilting Machine? Well, you are in the right place. Our team of experts analyzed 50251 reviews of Packaged Gumbo Mix and came up with a detailed list.
There are so many options, some of which seem to be perfect for you while others disappoint. We have compiled some tips and tricks to help make the process easier and more successful.
There are also other factors such as cost, reliability, and warranty that need to be taken into account. We will discuss those things. This buying guide will help you find the perfect Long Arm Quilting Machine for your needs. Cheers!
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
The Best Long Arm Quilting Machine Comparisons Chart
Review of The 10 Best Long Arm Quilting Machine
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
- 1,500 Stitches per minute max sewing speed: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- Advanced needle threading system: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- Precision pin feeding system: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- At your side support: The PQ1500SL quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Thelen, Carol (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 130 Pages - 05/01/2002 (Publication Date) - Martingale & Company (Publisher)
- Comes with a height-adjustable 10-foot HQ Loft Frame for quilts up to 108” wide
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display, and up to 1,800 stitches per minute.
- Built-in stitch regulation and manual stitching modes.
- Built-in LED lighting around the needle.
- 3D interactive assembly instructions with the free BILT app
- Direct Pattern Selection: One touch pattern selection to quickly start your sewing adventure. Simply push a button to select from 10 of the most popular sewing patterns, including applique stitch and blanket stitch
- Electronic Buttonholes: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sew on both the right and left sides. With 16 buttonhole styles to choose from, you'll always have the perfect buttonhole for any fabric
- Combine, Save and Recall: Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The Exceed allows you to save up to 70 patterns, in 10 memory folders! Recall your favorite patterns with a touch of a button!
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease
- Auto or Manual Tension Settings: With the Exceed series, tension settings are never a worry. You can use the Automatic Thread Tension or increase or decrease the tension to create different stitch effects
- 170 Stitches PLUS 2 alphabets | One-Push Needle Plate Conversion with 2 Included Plates | Maximum Sewing Speed: 1,000SPM | 10" All-Metal Seamless Flatbed | Memorized Needle Up/Down
- Superior Needle Threader | 6 LEDs in 3 Locations | Top loading full rotary hook bobbin | Manual thread tension control |9mm maximum stitch width
- Superior Feed System (SFS) | Easy reverse button | Independent bobbin winding motor | Direct selection stitch buttons | 5-piece feed dog
- Standard Included Accessories: Blind Hem Foot G, Darning Foot, Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot Satin Stitch Foot, Zig Zag Foot, Buttonhole Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Holder, Overedge Foot M, Seam Ripper, Zipper Foot E, Convertible Freemotion Quiting Foot Set, Free Motion Quilting Zig Zag Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches with a Built-In Alphabet - Your Possibilities are Endless with 120 Built-In Stitches! Sew Quilt Labels and More with the Built-In Alphabet! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Stitch Chart, and an Instruction Book
- Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty using the latest 3D-CAD design technology, low noise and low vibration, providing a comfortable working environment. Maintainability is also improved.
- Machine is equipped with mounting seat for attachment. Such design realizes improved workability while replacing the attachments and durability of machine bed surface can also be improved.
- Wide enough distance from machine arm to needle on the front of machine head for easy material handing. Extreme stitching performance, easy operation and highly reliable.
- In order to achieve low-tension sewing, we've investigated and modified sewing machenism thoroughly. This DDL-8700 will responds flexibly to various kinds of materials, thus producing beautiful seams with consistent quality.
- Higher 13 mm foot lift, light-touch stitch dial, throat plate with marker grooves (can be used as guide for seam allowance), save time and lobor and improve productivity.
- Juki TL-2010Q 1-Needle
- Portable Sewing Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer for Quilting
- Apparel and Home Decor
- The Juki TL2010Q can be used as a table top machine
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your Best Long Arm Quilting Machine
The Right Brand
When deciding to purchase your most-required product, you always should think about the brand and its market reputation carefully. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
We recommend you to compare several brands and the user experiences of these brands to get a clear perception of the brands. This should help you understand how users perceive the brands as well as how much the brands value their clients.
Regardless of the goods you want to buy, the price is an important factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and will have a significant impact on the item’s features and performance. You should evaluate the price of the product to that of other manufacturers as well as the expected features. The idea is to get the best value for your investment. Also keep in mind that more pricey does not always imply higher performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, think about the brand’s after-sales service and repair options. Is the manufacturer known for providing good customer service? Has the brand been consistently rated well by customers? Thinking about these factors will give you a better idea of what the customer’s experience is like and how the brand treats its customers. You should also consider the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 6-month to 24-month warranty for any defects in design and construction.
Is the Long Arm Quilting Machine important to you? If so, congratulations! With our service, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. The market is filled with so many best Long Arm Quilting Machine that you might find yourself struggling to narrow it down. The following are the top 10 most searched Long Arm Quilting Machine for 2022. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. Please continue reading!