So, you have decided to go shopping for the Best 35Mm For Nikon? Well, you are in the right place. Our team of experts analyzed 50251 reviews of Packaged Gumbo Mix and came up with a detailed list.
There are so many options, some of which seem to be perfect for you while others disappoint. We have compiled some tips and tricks to help make the process easier and more successful.
There are also other factors such as cost, reliability, and warranty that need to be taken into account. We will discuss those things. This buying guide will help you find the perfect 35Mm For Nikon for your needs. Cheers!
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
The Best 35Mm For Nikon Comparisons Chart
Review of The 7 Best 35Mm For Nikon
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Fast 35mm prime Lens for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance-extreme sharpness from the center of the frame to the edges
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Dreamy blurred background and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by the Z Mirrorless cameras
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- ※ Compatible for Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G.
- ※ Compatible for Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is.
- ※ The snap-on center pinch design makes it easy to install and remove.
- ※ Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- ※ The leash can be glued to the surface of any camera lens cover to avoid losing the lens cover when taking pictures, and no longer worry about the frequent loss of the lens cover.
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your Best 35Mm For Nikon
The Right Brand
When deciding to purchase your most-required product, you always should think about the brand and its market reputation carefully. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
We recommend you to compare several brands and the user experiences of these brands to get a clear perception of the brands. This should help you understand how users perceive the brands as well as how much the brands value their clients.
Regardless of the goods you want to buy, the price is an important factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and will have a significant impact on the item’s features and performance. You should evaluate the price of the product to that of other manufacturers as well as the expected features. The idea is to get the best value for your investment. Also keep in mind that more pricey does not always imply higher performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, think about the brand’s after-sales service and repair options. Is the manufacturer known for providing good customer service? Has the brand been consistently rated well by customers? Thinking about these factors will give you a better idea of what the customer’s experience is like and how the brand treats its customers. You should also consider the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 6-month to 24-month warranty for any defects in design and construction.
So, you have decided to go shopping for the Best 35Mm For Nikon? Well, you are in the right place. Our team of experts analyzed 50251 reviews of Packaged Gumbo Mix and came up with a detailed list. There are so many options, some of which seem to be perfect for you while others disappoint. We have compiled some tips and tricks to help make the process easier and more successful. There are also other factors such as cost, reliability, and warranty that need to be taken into account. We will discuss those things. This buying guide will help you find the perfect 35Mm For Nikon for your needs. Cheers!